Saturday 22 August 2015

Bouncing Baby

I am delivered a bouncing baby Corribee, now safe at its new home, drying in the Shed. Yippee!
It turned out that all I had to do was locate a professional boat deliverer.
Of course I had to be there and neurotically check everything, but that was just for me.
The most fun bit was taking the lead in my van; lights on full, hazards flashing, up the very long single track road (with miniature passing places) to freedom. (no, I shall not call it a birth canal) While of course I enjoyed imperiously ordering on-coming vehicles to pull over. (except the one that made me back into a ditch)
The least fun bit was following my boat on its trailer at forty to fifty miles per hour and watching my new baby bouncing for seventy miles. (it was the trailer suspension bouncing not the boat)  I’m at home now, drinking red-bush tea and smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment